The all-new 2022 Lexus NX combines SUV refinement with coupe-like goodness behind the wheel. It’s fun to drive, impressively practical, and sumptuously luxurious. These are five cool facts about the Lexus NX.
- Safety comes first. The new NX is equipped with Lexus Safety System+ 3.0, the most advanced safety suite in the business capable of automatically braking for other vehicles and pedestrians — even at angles.
- Easy to use. The standard 9.8-inch touch screen is easy to read, but you don’t have to press buttons while driving thanks to the smart Virtual Assistant that listens to your commands.
- Available as a plug-in hybrid. The NX 450h+ is the first-ever Lexus plug-in hybrid vehicle. It can go 36 miles on electric power alone, but still uses gas so you don’t have to worry about range and long recharge times.
- Carefully crafted. The Lexus NX’s interior is beautifully crafted and full of high-quality material. It feels a little like an art piece — one you’re actually allowed to touch.
- Smartphone-enabled. With the available Digital Key, you can use your smartphone to unlock, lock, start, or stop the Lexus NX. You can start heating the interior before you’re ready to go — perfect on a cold winter day.
Learn more about the excellent 2022 Lexus NX by calling or visiting Jordan Lexus of Mishawaka in Indiana.